Dr. Anupama Ashok
Specialities: Women & Children, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Hospital: Sparsh Yeswanthpur
Address: Sparsh Super Speciality Hospital, 4/1, Tumkur Road, Yeshwantpur, Bengaluru 560022
Phone: 080 49108 000
Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine
Dr. Anupama is an infertility specialist with the necessary qualifications and experience needed to treat various causes of infertility.
She completed her masters degree in obstetrics and gynecology from Bangalore medical college.
She then went on to obtain her Fellowship in Reproductive medicine from Rajiv Gandhi University and has been practising Infertility since then.
With her knowledge,relevant clinical expertise and experience in the field,she hopes to make many a childless couple dream come true.
Facility: Infertility clinics
Infertility is defined as not being able to get pregnant despite having frequent, unprotected sex for at least a year for most people and six months in certain circumstances.
Ten percent of the couple face this problem.
Infertility can be due to single or multiple causes in one or both the partners.
Fortunately,due to the advent of science,advanced technological support and its application by the right kind of expert,most of the causes can be ascertained and a safe and effective therapy can be instituted and directed towards the cause for overcoming infertility. These treatments significantly improve the chances of becoming pregnant.
The correct counselling and guidance forms an integral part of any successful treatment program, which is provided here in a caring and compassionate environment.
The treatments are all tailored to individual needs and advocated in a methodical,scientific and ethical manner for achieving optimal pregnancy rates.
- Counselling of the couple
- Evaluation of the couple
- Ovulation Induction and Cycle Monitoring
- Ultrasound(Basic and advanced) pertaining to infertility
- PCOS clinics
- Evaluation of the tubes- HSG (hysterosalpingogram)/ Laparoscopic evaluation
- Fertillity preserving surgeries
- Intra Uterine Insemination
- IVF (in Vitro Fertilization )commonly called test tube baby Clinic
- ICSI (Intra-cytoplasmic Sperm Injection)
- Embryo Freezing and Replacement(including blastocyst transfer)
- Oocyte donation
- ERA(Endometrial receptivity assay)