The Physiotherapy Department at Sparsh Hospital works in close collaboration with the surgeons and other health professionals to get your body ‘back on track’ as quickly as possible. Our therapists have vast expertise in the management of the entire range of musculo-skeletal conditions. Ongoing in-house and external education ensures that our therapists are well versed with current advances and remain at the forefront of physiotherapy practices. Outpatient Services
• Acute and chronic pain relief services.
• Post operative management for all kinds of musculoskeletal, neural and vascular conditions
• Joint mobilization and/or manipulation, soft tissue massage and stretching.
• Education in injury specific home exercises to encourage self management.
• Specialized Physiotherapy for Children, elderly patients and paralytic patients
• Gait training, postural correction and ergonomic advice for work stations.
• Electrotherapy treatment.
• Gym programmes.
• Taping and bracing to protect joints and injured tissues.