Dr. Ramachandra. P.
Address: Sparsh Super Speciality Hospital, 4/1, Tumkur Road, Yeshwantpur, Bengaluru 560022
080 4910 8000
Sparsh Infantry Road
Address: # 146, Infantry Road (Opp.Police Commissioners Office) Bangalore 560001, India
080 3328 2000
080 61 222 000
MBBS: MR Medical college Gulbarga,Gulbarga university.(1985-1990)
MD (Paediatric medicine): Seth GS Medical college and K.E.M Hospital,University of Bombay (1992-1995)
DNB (Adult Nephrology): Jaslok hospital and research centre, Mumbai and National board of examinations-New Delhi)(1995-1997)
DM (Adult Nephrology): Post Graduate institute of medical education and research,Chandigarh(1998-2001)
- Consultant nephrologist and chief division of nephrlogy, Omega superspecialty hospital, Mangalore (2001-2006)
- Associate Professor Nephrology-Justice K.S Hegde medical institute , Mangalore (2003-2006)In these institutes I have played a major role in establishing the Dialysis and nephrology Departments.
Apollo Hospital, Bannerghatta road
Senior consultant and Chief /Co-ordinator Department of nephrology.
I have worked actively in managing patients with Acute renal disease, CKD – Dialysis and renal transplantation and critical care nephrology, CRRT and CAPD.
Bhimavaram Hospital, Andhra Pradesh
First phase (2006-2008)
Second Phase (2011-2016)
In this hospital, I established the nephrology department, dialysis unit, Peritoneal dialysis etc.,Critical care nephrology during my first phase, as the first nephrologist in West Godavari district of Andhra-Pradesh.
In the second Phase, I expanded the dialysis programme and initiated CRRT programme, Plasma Pheresis and carried out several successful live related renal transplantation for the first time in the history of Godavari Delta.
During my training and professional practice, I have attended and managed successfully many patients with complex nephrology problems which include entire spectrum nephrology described in the standard textbooks of nephrology.
- Acute renal disease -treatment and prevention, Renal Biopsies.
- CKD - Haemodialysis, CAPD, Kidney transplantation
- Critical care nephrology-CRRT, Plasmapheresis
- Procedures in Kidney diseases - Dialysis catheter insertion and Permcath insertion, renal biopsy
CME's and Mortality meetings.
- Training, development and teaching nephrology
- Research and development - Innovation
With all these credentials, I am happy to join Sparsh Super speciality Hospital and serve the patients with best of my capacity, sincerity and dedication.