Dr. Samith A. Shetty
M.B.B.S., MDRC, PGDD (UK) (Cambridge University)
Sparsh Infantry Road
Address: # 146, Infantry Road (Opp.Police Commissioners Office) Bangalore 560001, India
080 3328 2000
080 61 222 000
Areas of Interest
Epidemiology of Diabetes & Role of& Information Technology in Diabetes, Type 2 in Young & Children, LADA.
Doing PhD in "Study of young Type 2 Diabetic patients in South Asian Population".
Fellowship in Epidemiology
Cambridge Diabetes Seminar (CDS)- Cambridge University.
Publications has more than 30 publications in reputed national & International Peer reviewed journals:
- Worked as Co-Investigator in Glargine Vs Premixed Analog trial, Levemir V/s glargene, ICON Study,ORIGIN Study
- Fellowship : Fellowship in Epidemiology is conducted by MRC Unit, Clare College, University of Cambridge.
- Has published & co-authored in more than 30 publications in reputed International & National journals.
- Co-Edited Book : 100 Questions and Answers on Diabetology published by Indian Journal of Clinical Practice (IJCP).
- Worked as a investigator in Indian diabetes prevention program& - II & III