SPARSH Hospital has a highly skilled and competent General surgery unit. The Consultants are proficient at handling trauma cases, bariatric procedures and perform minimally invasive laparoscopic surgeries.
The surgical team is backed by trained nurses, intensivists, anesthetists, state of the art facilities, ICU, 24/7 Laboratory, radiology services, blood storage facilities where blood is available for all emergency situations round the clock. The department believes in multidisciplinary approach and provides excellent pre and post-operative care.
- Trauma surgeries
- Emergency surgical procedures – Appendicitis, intestinal obstruction, strangulated hernia
- Hernia Surgeries
- Minor surgical procedures – soft tissue tumours, abscess drainage, lymph node biopsy, circumcision etc.
- Gall bladder surgeries – Lap cholecystectomy
- Thyroid surgeries
- Breast surgeries – benign & malignant
- Abdominal surgeries
- Bariatric surgery
- Hemorrhoids, fissure & fistula surgeries
- Varicose veins surgery