SPARSH hospital provides comprehensive treatment for the entire spectrum of children’s orthopaedic disorders including paediatric upper limb, lower limb and spine conditions. The teams extensive clinical experience along with innovative treatment techniques, has led to well documented outcomes both quantitatively and qualitatively. SPARSH hospital staff is committed to providing orthopaedic care to children and young people under the age of 18, regardless of their families’ ability to pay. The various conditions treated include:
- Congenital/developmental hip disorders: congenital hip dislocation, coxa vara, Legg Calve Perthes disease, slipped capital femoral epiphysis, developmental hip abnormalities, fractures and post-traumatic hip abnormalities, adolescent hip pain, tumours from simple cysts to fibrous dysplasia and malignancies.
- Knee disorders: Congenital knee dislocation, sports injuries, patellofemoral malalignment, deformities
- Foot & ankle disorders: clubfoot and flatfoot neurological foot conditions
- Spine disorders: Scoliosis, kyphosis, spondylolysis, spondylolisthesis, torticollis
- Shoulder disorders: Obstetric brachial plexus palsy, instability, sports injuries, deformities
- Elbow disorders: Deformities, sports injuries
- Hand & wrist disorders: Birth defects, trauma, deformities and sports injuries
- Musculoskeletal infections: Septic arthritis, tuberculosis, osteomyelitis and sequelae
- Neuromuscular diseases – These include cerebral palsy, spina bifida, arthrogryposis and muscular dystrophy
- Trauma/fracture problems and joint tendon injuries
- Limb lengthening & deformity correction
- Skeletal dysplasias
- Childhood bone and soft tissue tumours
Dr. Noel Naleenkumar
Dr. Noel Naleen Kumar completed his graduation from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana in 200...