The department of spine surgery offers comprehensive care and solutions for a wide range of disorders affecting the spine ranging from trauma, degenerative conditions to tumours.
A world class facility has been put up with special emphasis on all aspects of spinal treatment including physiotherapy, ergonomics, lifestyle awareness and surgery. The hospital provides top end operation theatres, equipment's and good care to patients so that excellent results can be achieved.
We offer treatment of the entire gamut of spinal conditions including:
- Spinal trauma
- Disc diseases causing low back ache, sciatica, neck pain with pain along the arms
- Spinal deformities like scoliosis and kyphosis
- Spinal infections like tuberculosis
- Tumours affecting the spinal column
- Problems of the ageing spine
- Keyhole surgeries for various diseases of the spine
Dr. K V Menon
MS (Orth), M.Ch. (Orth), M.Sc. (Orth. Engg), AO Fellowship, Zurich University Hospital
Dr. K V Menon is a consultant at Sparsh Hospitals. He completed his graduation and also MS in ...
Dr. Naveen Tahasildar
M.S Orthopedics, Diploma SICOT (Belgium)
AOA Fellow (Melbourne, Australia),
Combined Neurosurgery and Orthopedic Spine Fellowshi...