Urology and Andrology
Urology is a surgical specialty which deals with problems of genitourinary system. Department of urology at SPARSH super specialty hospital, Bangalore provides comprehensive care for wide range of urological diseases. Department has modern facilities and state of the art equipment’s. Our experienced consultant urologist is available to provide best of the services to the patients and offers minimally invasive surgery for various urological disorders including kidney stone disease, prostate enlargement, urological cancers etc. Which helps patient in fast recovery and early return to home and work.
Facilities and Services
- Endo urology
- Endoscopic surgeries for stones disease (kidney, ureter, urinary bladder), enlarged prostate, bladder tumour, urethral stricture
- TURP, TURBT (monopolar, bipolar), URS, RIRS & PCNL
Laparoscopic Urology (Key hole surgery)
- Nephrectomy- simple, radical, donor, nephroureterectomy & partial
- Pyelolithotomy & ureterolithotomy
- Ureteric reimplantation
- VVF Repair
- Management of cancers of kidney, urinary bladder, prostate, testes & penis.
- Radical nephrectomy
- Partial nephrectomy
- Radical cystectomy with urinary diversion
- Radical prostatectomy
- Partial/total penile amputation with inguinal lymph node dissection
- Management of Overactive Bladder, Stress Urinary Incontinence, VVF Repair
- Paediatric urology
- Reconstructive urology
- Vascular access for haemodialysis
- Management of complicated urinary tract infections
- Urological trauma and emergencies
- Male sexual dysfunction like erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, loss of sexual desire, andropause, etc,.
- Male infertility issues like oligospermia, azoospermia
- Bilatetal microscopic varicocelectomy
- PESA, TESA, TESE, Micro TESE, Penile prosthesis, etc,.
Vascular access for haemodialysis
Management of complicated urinary tract infections
Urological trauma and emergencies