Dr. Naresh Kumar is a Consultant Neurosurgeon at SPARSH Hospital, RR Nagar. He has received his medical degree from the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science and DNB NEUROSURGERY(6 Years Integrated Course) from Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences, Kochi, Kerala, and Neurosurgery and Postdoctoral Fellowship in Minimally Invasive Brain and Spine Surgery at the Advanced Neuro Endo Spine center, Madhya Pradesh, India. He has won the GOLD medal In Ophthalmology when he was in MBBS 3rd Year and also the Best ‘Award Paper’ for platform presentation at 10th NEURO VASCULAR Conference, Hyderabad.
- All Emergency Neurosurgical Care and Management
- Tubular (Key Hole) Discectomy for disc Herniation’s and Spinal Canal Stenosis
- Minimally invasive Percutaneous Screw Fixations for Dorsal and lumbar spines.
- Key hole / Mini craniotomy brain surgeries for Haematoma Evacuation and Tumour Resection.
- Endoscopic / Endoscopic assisted brain and spine surgeries
- Spinal trauma management and spine fixation
- 6 Months as Associate Consultant at KIMS, Cochin, Kerala, India
- 1 Year as Consultant Neurosurgeon at Azeezia Medical College, Kollam, Kerala, India
- 4 Years as Consultant Neurosurgeon at Vijaya Hospital, Kottarakara, Kollam, Kerala, India
- 6 Months as Consultant Neurosurgeon at Panchavati multispeciality hospital, Mahabubnagar, Telengana, India