Dr. M.L.Sujatha, is a reputed ophthalmologist with 15 years of rich experience in the field of ophthalmology. She completed her MBBS from Siddhartha Medical college, Andhra Pradesh., persued her DNB, ophthalmology from National Board, New Delhi., 2011. She completed her fellowship in Cornea and External Eye Disease, from Minto Regional Institute of ophthalmology ( RGUHS), Bangalore in 2013. Throughout her career, Dr. Sujatha has garnered a reputation for providing exceptional patient care and delivering successful treatment outcomes. at various reputed charitable organisation, corporate hospital across Bangalore city and peripheries. She is dedicated to staying up- to date with the latest advancements in ophthalmology in order to provide the highest level of care to her patients. She won the Allergan Academic Achievers Award, Eurodio, and received awards from RSS, south states for “service excellence” in field of ophthalmology. Her area of interest are corneal transplantation, C3R surgeries, Lasik, PRK apart from cataract surgery. She has presented several free papers and posters at State and National Conferences.
- Proficient in comprehensive eye examinations, diagnosis, and treatment of ocular conditions.
- Expertise in cornea and external eye diseases.
- Surgical skills in cataract surgeries, corneal transplantation, and other ophthalmic procedures.
- Consultant Ophthalmologist in Agarwals Eye Hospital, Bengaluru from 2011-2013
- Consultant Ophthalmologist in Vasan Eye Care, Bengaluru from 2013-2016
- Consultant Ophthalmologist in Idrishti Eye Care, Kanakapura, Chenapattana, Bengaluru from 2016-2021
- Consultant Ophthalmologist in Vijaya Eye Hospital, Bengaluru from 2022-2023