Dr. Sathish vasistha is an accomplished Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon. He holds a Master degree in Oral & Maxillo Facial Surgery from S. D. M. College of Dental Sciences & Hospital, Dharwad.
Dr. Sathish pursued further advanced training in Cleft and Craniofacial Surgery at many institutions in India and abroad and earned the Fellow AO-CMF International from AO-CMF, Hong Kong.
He holds positions as a Consultant Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon at many reputed hospital in Bangalore .
Dr. Sathish is actively involved with the NGO Love Without Reason Foundation USA, where he acts as Chief Craniomaxillofacial Surgeon, treating patients with cleft lip, cleft palate, and craniofacial deformities. He is also an Internationally Credentialed Craniofacial Surgeon with Operation Smile International.
His notable contributions include various paper and poster presentations at national and international conferences. Dr. Sathish has attended numerous workshops, showcasing his commitment to continued learning and professional development.
In research, he has explored topics such as the versatility of the tongue flap in the closure of palatal fistulae and the use of acrylic nasal stents for stabilizing bony components following rhinoplasty. He has also been involved in research projects related to maxillomandibular rotation and advancement in patients with cranio-maxillomandibular deformity.
Dr. Sathish is a member of prestigious organizations such as AO CMF, AOMSI, EACMFS, and the International Cleft Palate Foundation. His career interests include Craniomaxillofacial Trauma & Reconstruction, Aesthetic Facial Surgery, Distraction Osteogenesis of Craniofacial Skeleton, Cleft Lip, Cleft Palate & Craniofacial Surgery, Orthognathic Surgery, and Reconstructive Surgery.
- AO CMF
- Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons of India (AOMSI)
- European Association of Craniomaxillofacial Surgeons (EACMFS)
- International Cleft Palate Foundation
- The Versatility Of The Tongue Flap In The Closure Of Palatal Fistulae-Retrospective Study-Dr Sathish Vasishta M D S , Dr. K Gopalkrishnan MDS FDSRCS ,Dr Y S Rai FRCS, Journal of Cranio-maxillofacial trauma and Reconstruction vol 5 no 3/2012, Page no 145-160
- Use of Acrylic Nasal Stent for the stabilization of Bony Components following Rhinoplasty – A New Technique” Journal of Maxillofacial and oral surgery September 2013 volume 12 issue 03 pp 348-350
- BDS – M.S. Ramiah Dental College, Bangalore
- MDS (Oral & Maxillo Facial Surgery) – S. D. M. College of Dental Sciences & Hospital, Dharwad.
- Fellowship (Cleft and Craniofacial Surgery) – Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Craniofacial Surgery, K. S. Hegde Hospital, Mangalore
- Fellowship (AO-CMF International) – AO-CMF Asia Pacific at Queen Mary Hospital & Prince Philip Dental Hospital, Hong Kong.